Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2) The submission file is in Microsoft Word format(*.doc, *.docx). The submitted paper in any other format will be rejected without further notice.
- 3) The paper is formatted according to the paper requirements (Author Guidelines).
- 4) Author name and affiliation will be placed through submission process under Step 3. (Entering the Submission's Metadata). In case of multiple authorship of the submitted paper, the author name and affiliation of each author will be specified under the same Step 3. by clicking 'Add Author'.
- 5) The E-mail is provided by author's institution and will be placed through submission process under Step 3. (Entering the Submission's Metadata).
- 6) The authors copyright form will be attached as a SUPPLEMENTARY FILE after paper submission. Please note that you have to print, fill-in all the fields, sign, scan and upload the form. The form have to be signed by co-authors too. Otherwise, the submission will be rejected without further notice (Copyright Transfer Form).
- 7) The list of potential reviewers will be attached as a SUPPLEMENTARY FILE after paper submission within 2 days (Reviewer Suggestion Form).